Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Little About Hannah

Well hello there readers!

I'm Hannah, one of the Nearly Normal Girls. Kimmy and I wanted to each take some time to tell you a little about ourselves, hence the post. I hate describing myself in words like this, but I'll give it a shot.

I'm 21-years old. I graduated from Eastern Michigan University in spring 2008, with a BS in Psych and minor in Business. Currently, I'm working as a receptionist, babysitting and substitute teaching. Kimmy and I both agree that kids are super amazing and being a part of a child's life is a huge gift.
Right now I'm living with my wonderful and crazy family, which may be lame for a college grad, but I consider myself smart. I love it here and turning down free room and board seems like a crazy idea. Not to mention, my family is my numero uno. My two loving parents have been married for 22 years, who have parented/are parenting seven crazy children. The youngest turning 18 years younger than I am. I love them all so much and feel utterly blessed to have a support system as strong as this.

I spend my time hanging with my family and friends, eating, crafting, knitting, crazily dancing and singing, watching endless hours of TV boxed sets and movies, listening to rad music, working out & running, listening to books on tape, thrift shopping, watching bad reality TV, tie-dying, photographing, sleeping, doodling, scheming, playing cards, taking trips and organizing everything I own over and over. Additionally, I have ridiculous obsessions with giraffes, hello kitty and Jesus(my BFF).

I live a pretty normal life, but I'm not quite with it. That's why I'm a Nearly Normal Girl :)

Talk soon,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment