Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ahhh... Beezy's

This post is devoted entirely to the lovely place that has served as an oasis during my past years of college. The name is Beezy's, the idea is simple food and fantastic atmosphere. I sit here, as I have sat many times before, waiting to meet a friend. This cafe has serves as a station for wonderful meetings with friends, hangover breakfasts, family fun, study central, and just about anything else. They take you as you are here and love you for it. I first learned of this wonderful creation when I was a sophomore at EMU, and I have loved it ever since. When I first walked in I was encased in this aura smelling of coffee, freshly baked french toast, and sizzling bacon. I felt like I was in the home of an old friend. Fantastic music, friendly faces and fresh flowers on every table lulled me into a trace that I could've stayed in forever. It took only one visit to get hooked on this Ypsilanti favorite. It became my go-to meeting place for every occasion. Kimmy and I shared weekly breakfasts on Saturdays. I came here to study and write for my various business classes that were held just a block away at the college of business. I always drag out-of-town guests and old friends to this haven for a reunion lunch. Even if I don't have time for a full blown meal, I run in through the back door to grab a coffee and bagel. Bottom-line, Beezy's is the cafe crush of my life that I will love for the rest of my days. Delicious breakfast and lunch, creamy-dreamy coffee, fantastically friendly staff, and a living room environment have me running back for more and more. I just can't get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment