Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Garden Party, Royal Nursery & Living with the Middletons, Oh my!


     Its been a few weeks since I updated you on the wonderful world of Kate Mid.
Last week Kate made an unexpected appearance at the Royal Garden Party. The duchess wore a canary yellow dress coat by Emilia Wickstead, and a cream  fascinator ( lets not forget her signature nude heels.) If you didn't know already yellow is the color for summer( at least according to all the fashion mags.) Kate looked elegant and as always ahead of the trend.

The Royal Nursery:
     Kate is rumored to be decorating the future heir's room with antique toys and furniture. I didn't think it was possible for me love Kate more, however this news makes me adore her royal highness even more. When I have my own place, I plan on having vintage furniture and antique toys. (I have already started collecting these items for the apartment I don't have.) This room is going to be adorable, I am hoping the room has a 50s/60s feel.Kate's love of vintage is just another reason why Kate and I are destined to be best friends.

Living with the Middletons
     As a of Tuesday, there is a rumor going around that Kate is moving back in with her parents after the baby is born. I like the idea of Kate resting away from the public at her parents home. I also completely understand wanting to live near/with your parents after your baby is born (especially since Wills isn't always around.) And lets be real here people, it's not like the Middleton's house is small! They are millionaires after all. I am all for Kate living at home, and not in the palace for a little while. It is also rumored that Kate & Wills will not have a nanny. (maybe if they meet me they will change their minds!)



xx
Your Royal Correspondent

Ps. I highly suggest watching the 20/20 special that aired on Monday about the royal baby. However I have to tell you I am still a little upset they didn't ask me to conduct interviews.

[Photo curtsey of The Huffington Post ]

No comments:

Post a Comment