Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy birthday J.K. Rowling & Harry!

Dear, the boy who lived
Thank you for teaching me how to be strong in a time of darkness. Thank you (along with Hermione and Ron) for proving that good friends can get you through anything. And thank you for being a friend to generations of children for so many years. I loved growing up with you.
Happy birthday friend!

Dear J.K. Rowling,
Words cannot describe how thankful I am to you. You inspired me to be strong and fight for what's right. You taught me more life lessons than I can put into a simple letter. Thank you for creating books that changed my life!Thank you for bringing magic to so many people around the world.and most of all thank you for creating world that will continue to captivate children for years to come.
Happy Birthday Jo!
Love,
A muggle who thanks you more than you will ever know.
-Kimmy
P.s. still waiting on that hogwarts letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment