Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Top Ten Questions I've Asked Since College Graduation in 2011

1) Now what?
2) Wasn't I supposed to find out who I was while in college?
3) Why doesn't it get easier after I have a B.S.?
4) Do I really have to go to grad school?
5) What do I actually want to do with my life?
6) Where is that hot doctor that is my perfect match and future husband? Or would I even be ready for him if he showed up today?
7) How long could I live at my parents place without them noticing there's an extra person lurking in their basement?
8) Is there anyway to skip to age 25 where I have this all figured out?
9) What if I don't have it all figured out at age 25?!
10) Why am I wasting my time asking about all these questions when I could be finding all the answers?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, I keep thinking the kids with science degrees all have middle class jobs and security. Sorry to hear we're all in the same boat, but hey, at least we're all in the same boat.

    ReplyDelete