Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Galentines Day

I realize this is a bit later than I anticipated, but the thought of skipping a post devoted to the women I hold nearest and dearest just wouldn't do. Last month a very serious woman love fest was held in the name of Galentines Day! The idea was stolen from the one and only, Leslie Knope of Parks and Recreation. It's traditionally the day before Valentines Day that gal pals gather to celebrate being a woman and being a friend.

Our Galentines Day was held at the fantastic and delicious Beezy's Cafe in Ypsilanti, MI. We all grabbed breakfast and exchanged silly, heartfelt gifts and cards while chatting about life, love, and other outrageously inappropriate topics. After the meal was exchanged, a few of us kept the love fest going with a viewing of Warm Bodies.

The day was perfect. I am so unbelievably in love with the women in my life. My sisters, mom, friends, mentors..... They're such a blessing it is ridiculous! I truly am surrounded by the most incredible support system and I am so thankful. Honestly have NO IDEA what I would do without you!! In case you missed the Instagram flood, here are some highlights. Wish I had space for more!

Xoxo, Hannah














No comments:

Post a Comment