Monday, August 1, 2011

Da Wolfpac

Before I begin this post, i must tell you an important fact about me. I HATE WEARING HATS. However with that said. Like life there are exceptions to every rule. I love fascinators (which is more of headband, but some would argue that it is a hat.) and I really adore these funky yet fantastic fuzzy hats. Wolf hats were created by my designer friend Elise. Each hat is handcrafted from recycled faux and/or real fur coats. Elise can custom make a specific hat to your paticular fancy, or you purchase one she has already creatively constructed!

 some close family friends and I (Elise on far left) sporting the Wolf Hats, We like to refer to ourselves as "dawolfpac"              

To find out more about purchasing a Wolf Hat ,follow one of the following links.

Facebook: Sheeps-Clothing-and-Art-Production


Twitter: Dawolfpac

No comments:

Post a Comment