Sunday, August 28, 2011

Whoever thought Kim was the new Kate was seriously disturbed.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/hold-it-people-kardashian-wedding-was-not-the-royal-wedding-2530777/;_ylt=AiF5E69FujN0OnWRgf1OPGlabqU5

    

      There are few issues I will fight people on, I live by the philosophy" To each his own." One of America's best qualities is that we are blended nation, you can wear whatever you want(although you might end up on what not wear), say whatever you want(even if it fills my newsfeed on facebook), and believe whatever you want(whether your place of worship is Target or a church  we will except you! ).

With all our differences there are some similarities that are cohesive throughout America.  We believe in the american dream; that no matter where you are from you can be successful,  That friday nights aren't complete with out pizza and pop (or beer if you are of age.), that summer is filled with bbqs & fireworks, and we know every move of american royals- the Kardashian Family. WAIT WHAT? I don't think I have ever been so appalled in my entire life. Kate Middleton is a classy, educated, duchess and Kim is famous for her horrible eating habits and big behind.  Just because Kim is on TV doesn't make her wedding the new Royal Wedding! I am sure that people who have been calling the Kardashian wedding the royal wedding are the same people who think Snookie from Jersey Shore is intelligent. Sometimes America, I wonder about you.

Here is an article that depicts my same feelings on this touchy subject.

Kate > Kim 

 Thank you for listening, I hope you feel a bit more educated on Celebrity/Royal Trivia.

-K



No comments:

Post a Comment