Tuesday, August 9, 2011

YAY! Mad Men Collection coming soon at Bananna Republic!

First off, let me say that I am 2 seasons deep in the amazing show that is Mad Men. I am loving the clothes so much and feeling so drawn to the 60s style. Thrifting is always an option, but sometimes the quality is sub-par. I went in search of some at the mall, but nothing was truly 60s through and through. But the fashion gods were working! I got home from the mall to find an advertisement for a Mad Men inspired collection coming to Banana Republic! I screeched with joy and have been flipping through the pages over and over trying to figure out what I don't want to get... I may just buy it all. Take a look at the collection through this blog entry I found through Google. Try to act like you don't love it---a impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment