Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Hermione !


 
www..googleimages/hermione
Just a little birthday shout-out to one of the smartest and bravest characters I have ever encountered.

It seems like just yesterday when I met you for the first time on the Hogwarts Express.I still remember the first words you said to me.

"Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good is it? I've tried a few simple spells myself and they've all worked for me. Nobody in my family's magic at all, it was ever such a surprise when I got my letter, but I was ever so pleased, of course, it's the best school of witchcraft there is I've heard - I've learned all the course books by heart of course. I just hope it will be enough - I'm Hermione Granger, by the way, who are you?"  ( ThePhilosopher's Stone,J.K. Rowling)


Thank you Miss Granger for being a loyal friend to me all these years. Thank you for always encouraging me to face my fears and to be proud of my intelligence. I am so lucky to have grown up with you.

Love,
Kimmy



No comments:

Post a Comment