Tuesday, September 20, 2011

21 Reasons Why I Love My Best friend.

 In honor of my best friend and nearly normal counter part here is just some of the many reasons why I love my best friend Hannah Christine Renken.

21. Her favorite movie is Harriet the Spy ( mine is Matilda BOTH childhood classics.)

20. She has a contagious laugh.

19. She wears Tie-Dye.

18. We love to do " Do It Yourself Projects."

17. Her favorite animal is a giraffe.

16.  We like to make friendship bracelets for each other.

15. She loves salt as much as me.

14. We share the fever of the Bieber.

13. We can both rap Super Bass.

12. We love word games. (words with friends & scrabble.)

11. She knits me things.

10.We both agree that coffee is necessary for survival. (a cup a day keeps the doctor away.)

9. She can sing every word of Taking Chances.

8.She Plays the ukulele.

7.  She likes a good road trip.

6.She knows who Kathleen Kelly is.

5. We both love anything vintage.

4. We are both on a nickname basis with Ross a Tron, Gal Pal Rachel Green, Baby Kangaroo Tribibani , Harmonica, Ms. Chanadler Bong, & Regina Phalange

3. That we have known each other half our lives.

2. We are 2/3  of best trio on the planet -HANKIMSUS LOVE YOU SUE.

1. She is my person --> She accepts me for who I am and loves me anyways. and I wuv her too.

HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY HANSTA!
oxox
-Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment