Monday, September 19, 2011

Local Birthday Freebies!

As I mentioned, I am turning 21 this month. Last year, I was not very excited for my birthday. Turning 20 is no landmark. I didn't plan anything great, so I needed a little something to get me pumped up. So, I set up a birthday email that I would use to subscribe to all sorts of rewards programs that offer birthday freebies. I ended up with some pretty awesome stuff, and all for free!! This year I'm doing it right. I have saved my favorites from last year and I will be adding a few new ones too. I created this fantastic map and signed my friend Susie on to help me retrieve and consume delicious freebies. Go ahead and take a gander at the link that to my Google map below. Feel free to mimic it on your birthday, but don't forget your ID!

Ann Arbor Birthday Map

Birthday wishes to you all!

--Hannah

PS- I found most of my freebie info at this blog entry through Google!

1 comment:

  1. I want to give you a Good News! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete